Mocktail: aka the non-alcoholic drink of a cocktail. This honey blackberry mint mocktail is reviving, and incredibly delicious… The best part? NO SUGAR!
- 8 fresh blackberries plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup honey
- a handful fresh mint leaves about 10, plus more for garnish
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups seltzer
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the blackberries, honey, and mint until very well blended.
- Add the lemon juice and water, cover, and shake to mix.
- Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice.
- Top each glass with 1 cup of seltzer.
- Garnish with blackberries and mint leaves.
(*Tip) Don’t have a cocktail shaker or muddler? Completely fine! Just use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients in a small bowl, and strain through a mesh sieve.
(*Tip) Want more of a cocktail? Add two shots of vodka to the cocktail shaker instead of water.
Recipe found from; https://www.bowlofdelicious.com/honey-blackberry-mint-mocktails/
- Image Credits Go To Elizabeth Lindemann