During a fun-filled day at the beach, it can be hard to remember to re-apply SPF every 2 hours! Getting lost in a great book or laying out with headphones in can lead to forgetting and awful peeling skin. Our skin can be dried out and reptile-like for weeks to come. Check out these products that’ll help revive damaged, dry, sunburned skin!
1. Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask by Glow Recipe
This overnight, bouncy, fresh sleep mask is perfect to revive dehydrated, damaged skin that’s seriously in the need of a pick-me-up!
2. ER+ Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion
After a day out in the sun, this lotion cools the face down.
3. After-Sun Milk S00thing Body Lotion
Perfect for the body, this lotion eases the burning and itching of sunburn. It nourishes skin which protects the tan and prevents peeling!
4. Hair After The Sun by Sachajuan
This leave-in cream formula saves damaged tresses after sun exposure.
5. Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist by Herbivore
Perfect for on-the-go hydration, this hibiscus and rose-infused water refreshes and hydrates skin. Best used after sun exposure.