1) Watermelon works wonders in replenishing lost fluids for the body. It will keep you cool, hydrated, and healthy. Melons contain lycopene that protects your skin against sun damage, and they’re a good source of vitamin A and C.
Paired with Costa Rica $199.00
2)Berries are not only delicious and sweet, but they are also packed with flavonoids that provide antioxidant benefits. Berries promote increased blood flow to your skin and decrease your sensitivity to light to improve your skin’s appearance, structure and texture.
Paired with Firenzia $250.00
3) Pineapples provide a good mix of vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes like bromeliad that can protect your body against imnflamation.
Paired with Charm $890.00
4) Mangos are packed with vitamin A and C, and have cancer-preventing beta-carotene.
Pair with Swilma Tribe $395.00
5) Kiwis offer excellent nutrition and are giant berries that are packed with vitamin C and E, potassium, and fibre.
Pair with Grace $485.00
6) Papaya contains a healthy dose of vitamin C to help you fight against colds. Vitamins C and E and beta-carotene also help to reduce inflammation within the body.
Pair with Radiance Vine $625.00
7) Oranges are rich in potassium and an essential nutrient and have enough potassium that can prevent against muscle cramps during workouts. Oranges also contain 80 per cent water so they will also keep you hydrated on the go.
Pair with Ibiza $89.00
8) Guava contains a high concentration of antioxidant properties that can help fight against prostate cancer. One cup of guava also contains more potassium than a serving of banana.
Pair with Maya Bay $99.00
9) Passion Fruit is native to South America and contains tons of vitamin A and fibre to help improve our vision and lower cholesterol.
Pair with Kyara $225.00
10) Peaches come with a healthy dose of vitamin C and A, and are low in calories and can help you manage your weight.
Pair with Milano $120.00
11) North Americans call this the starfruit, but in Asia it is known as carambola. Starfruits are low in calories and high in vitamin C and a good source of antioxidants.
Pair with Cabo Verde $225.00
Share the post "11 of the best summer fruits and accessories"